- Written by Winna Published: 09 January 2016
This dish is cooked so often at our house because it's sooo easy to prepare.
PREP TIME + COOK TIME
10 mins + 15 mins
What You'll Need
- 2tbsp Tamari/Soy sauce
- 4 Spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 1-2cm piece of ginger, finely shredded
- approximately 2x200g of Snapper/Salmon fillets, skin removed and pin-boned
- 100g fresh shiitake mushrooms, trimmed and thinkly sliced (sometimes when shiitake is not available
- sesame oil, for drizzling
- steamed rice and asian greens, to serve
How to Make It
|Step 1|| |
Preheat oven to 200 C. Brush two large foild rectangles with oil, then place on a baking tray.
|Step 2|| |
Sprinkle the centre of each foil rectangle with 1 tbsp of shoyu. Combine the spring onions and ginger, then place 1/4 of the spring onions and ginger mixture along the centre of each piece of foil. Top with the fish fillets.
|Step 3|| |
Sprinkle the remaining spring onion mixture over the fish, then scatter with the sliced mushrooms. Sprinkle the remaining soy sauce and a drizzle of sesame oil evenly over the top and wrap up to enclose in a parcel.
|Step 4|| |
Bake for 10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork and is cooked through.
|Step 5|| |
Serve with steamed rice, and lightly stemed asian greens to the side