- Written by Winna Published: 09 January 2016
Delicious and easy to make. Always a winner at a get-together.
PREP TIME + COOK TIME
5 mins + 10 mins
What You'll Need
- 500g frozen spinach, thawed and any excess water squeezed
- 3x15g spring vegetable instant soup mix sachets
- 1 canned water chestnuts, drained and rinsed
- 200-300ml mayonaise
- 200-300ml sour cream
- 1 cob loaf
- few sesame long rolls, sliced
How to Make It
|Step 1|| |
After the spinach has thawed, and excess water was squeezed, mix the spinach, mayo, sour cream, soup mix and water chestnuts. Mix well. Put in the fridge overnight.
|Step 2|| |
The next day, hollow out the cob loaf, diced the inside. Then put in the spinach dip mix inside the cob loaf. Spread with sliced long rolls around the cob loaf.